Whether you’re running your own business, or just dealing with personal tax issues, keeping up-to-date with the ever changing tax laws can be a nightmare. Most businesses and individuals need tax advice at some point in their lives – our aim is to provide a comprehensive and reliable range of services, leaving you to concentrate on the more enjoyable things in life!
- Income tax: from self assessment through to revenue enquiries, and all aspects of income tax planning
- Capital gains tax: asset disposal, tax relief, effective planning of the ownership structure of both business and non-business assets
- VAT: including the Flat Rate Scheme, buying and selling a going concern, liability to register, and the issues of opted and non-opted property
- Inheritance Tax: including Post Death Estate planning, particularly covering the family home, and tax efficient Trusts
- Stamp Duty: covering corporate transactions such as company reconstruction, de-mergers and share-for-share exchange, as well as property and land transactions
- Corporation Tax: from Self-Assessment compliance to financial planning, including tax efficient remuneration packages for directors