Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on businesses – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay the VAT.
The ever widening scope of the VAT, the constant steam of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of Customs and Excise call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, including;
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- Help with completing the VAT returns
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise